ProVia doors are built to be energy efficient as well as beautiful and secure. Their replacement exterior doors keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Every steel or fiberglass door is foam-filled with thermally efficient material and contains the best weather seals on the market. Our Comfortech glazing packages add outstanding energy efficiency to doors with glass (available in clear, decorative glass and Inspirations Art Glass). ProVia doors allow homeowners to customize their home to fit their needs. Call today for a beautiful, durable, safe and energy efficient storm door.
Northeast Building Products Storm Windows & Doors
Northeast Building Products has been manufacturing secure and dependable storm windows and storm doors for over 36 years. Their motto is “quality from the outside in,” which is exactly what their products provide to homeowners. Every storm door or storm window brings not only beauty to a home but also makes it more energy efficient. With our wide variety of window and door types, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for.
We carry a large selection of our own custom made-to-order Camelot® Decorator Storm Doors, as well as Larson Storm doors. We are now offering a Heavy Duty – Insulated Foam Filled Expander Type Aluminum Storm Door. Decorator storm doors feature:
- All doors available in White or Chestnut Brown.
- Doors come complete with all hardware.
- All storm panels are marine glazed.
- Mail slots and keylocks are optional.
- Inserts and door stops with wool pile weather-strip are standard.
- Storm panels for all Jalousie doors are available in Plastic Only.
- Insulated foam filled option.
- Self Storing window option.
The SUPER CLASSIC, the best all purpose storm/screen window because it delivers great service in any climate, any weather. It is an outstanding value. Its air filtration rate is only 0.61 (cubic feet per minute per crack foot). The Super Classic storm window can effectively reduce drafts and save you money on home heating and cooling. These windows meet or exceed Industry Standards. All Super Classic windows are tested for: air infiltration, water drainage, uniform load structural support, safety drop test, glass squareness test, screen attachment test, and concentrated load test.
Advantages of the Super Classic storm window include:
- Triple Tilt Action – Clean easily and safely from the inside.
- Electrostatic paint bonded to metal, warranted not to chip, peel or crack. Needs no painting. Available in Colonial white, Ranch brown, Beige or Silver.
- Charcoal gray alodized screenwire for no-glare visibility and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Strong, maintenance-free extruded aluminum frames.
- Stainless Steel weatherstripping eliminates drafts and rattles.
- Marine glazing creates secure fit for glass in a watertight vinyl channel.
- Tight sealing, interlocking meeting rails on glass inserts give protection from cold, wind, and insects.
- Overlap screen design.
- Drainage slots help to prevent sill rot.
- Close sill for easier cleaning.
- Tension lock – a positive automatic wedge lock – offers fingertip control.
- Stabilizer bar is of full extruded aluminum for strength.
- Screwed glass inserts for easy reglazing.
- American made Floatglass – virtually distortion free.
Your home is the ultimate expression of your personal sense of style and taste. At Northeast Building Products we want to inspire you to achieve your goal of creating a home of distinction. Your entry door is the focal point of your home. We provide a wide range of door styles, glass designs, colors, stains, and hardware. Whether its steel, fiberglass, or textured steel, our offerings of panel designs and glass configurations are sure to enhance any architectural or design need to enable you to create your own masterpiece.
1412 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17202
15 Miles of Our Location
Mon - Fri 7:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am to 12:00pm
Professional Installation & Free Estimates
Fully Insured PA# 010390
National Federation of Independent Business
Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
US Chamber of Commerce